How do we keep this site running? This post may contain affiliate links — the cost is the same to you, but we get a referral fee. Compensation does not affect rankings. Thanks!
You might wonder if business cards are still relevant in our digital age. The resounding answer from experts is: absolutely! So far, business cards are standing the test of time as a proven and successful hand-to-hand marketing vehicle. But what’s changed in our competitive world is the need for stand-out business cards. Not all companies can deliver these knock-outs like MOO cards can. High-quality business cards are MOO’s specialty, but they’ve moved into the high-tech age as well. Read our MOO business cards review to see what they have to offer and why we’ve chosen them as the best business card company online.
- High-quality paper and design services
- Unique Printfinity technology: print a different photo or design on every business card in a pack
- Inspiration gallery: browse other people’s designs
- One of few online printers who sells near field communication (NFC) cards — electronically transfers business card information to your customer’s smartphone or tablet by simply tapping the card on the device
- Excellent customer service with live chat and highly knowledgeable service reps
- Letterpress printing services
- Luxe cards: 3X the weight of normal cards with a colored edge
- Business accounts available for companies with 10+ employees with a dedicated account manager
- MOO Printing: the standard turnaround time is 9 days, but they do offer overnight delivery for an added fee
- Standard cards start at $19.99 for 50
- Approx Price per Card: $0.39
MOO Promo CodeUse MOO coupon code BGKKSG via this link to save 10% for all new customers. MOO also offers many seasonal sales that can be found via our link as well.
How Do NFC Business Cards Work?
Check out MOO.com’s video about how their NFC business cards work and how they can benefit your business.
What Do MOO Customers Have to Say?
In our product and service reviews, we give you a sampling of positive and negative feedback we’ve found online from consumers (see below). We think it’s important to note that we were hard pressed to find negative MOO reviews. MOO has an impressive 87% of five-star reviews — from more than 2,500 customers — on Trustpilot!
Positive MOO.com Reviews
I had an amazing 1st time experience with Moo. While designing the cards and uploading my designs I had a couple top notch customer support agents helping me out who were more than your run of the mill “stock response” agent. These people you could tell truly understood the interface and provided me with time saving answers. I was given a free 1-day air shipping coupon as a first time customer and the delivery was on time, the morning it was due. The cards came out amazing. Great service. Will DEFINITELY be using again. – Seth K.,Trustpilot 9/29/2016
Negative MOO.com Reviews
We recently ordered business cards for 4 employees and we were told we would get them by 10am. Now we are told that we won’t get them for another week. The reason we ordered through moo.com was to get them quickly because we needed the business asap. Don’t waste your time and money, go somewhere else. – Debbie L., Trustpilot 8/9/2016
How MOO Can Help Your Marketing Goals
Experts agree that business cards are a physical reminder of the person-to-person business relationships you’re developing. MOO.com started out as a business card company — and they do them well. Not only do you get the most premium, well-designed business cards available online, but you also have access to their unique features like Printfinity and Luxe. Their designs are modern and sleek, but they also help you along the way with your own designs and customization. Their customer service representatives are well-versed in design and printing, so you’re never at a loss if you need a little help along the way. If you’re not completely sold on MOO, be sure to check out our Best Business Cards Online article to see how MOO compares to other services.
Which online business card service do you use and why?